Concrete floors are more often perceived as industrial. This is not entirely correct: recently, due to the properties of concrete, they are increasingly being used for residential premises. Commercial Concrete Flooring is the most common flooring option. It is used everywhere: mainly in industrial buildings and premises where high pedestrian loads, chemical and temperature effects are
Concrete floors are more often perceived as industrial. This is not entirely correct: recently, due to the properties of concrete, they are increasingly being used for residential premises. Commercial Concrete Flooring is the most common flooring option. It is used everywhere: mainly in industrial buildings and premises where high pedestrian loads, chemical and temperature effects are possible. These can be warehouses, trading floors, factory floors, etc.
For the person who completed the construction of the house and began to improve it, the main question is how to fill the floor so that it is warm and reliable. In modern construction, concrete is distinguished as materials for finishing the floor.
The wooden floor, of course, is environmentally friendly, but at the same time, it passes air and small rodents, which over time, can enter the house through small holes in the floor. A concrete floor is a reliable coating that provides protection—as such, opting for commercial concrete flooring is the best.
When laying a concrete floor, one feature should be noted. For concrete to be set better, the crushed stone must be poured with bitumen. It is important to remember that the concrete floor should be insulated after the entire surface has dried.
Advantages of commercial concrete flooring
1. The advantages of the concrete floor include the reliability and durability that it provides, especially in a private house. This is very important in that despite the rains, the floor remains dry, and the material does not deteriorate over the years. Besides, the surface, with proper installation, always remains flat.
2. The convenience of the concrete floor is that everyone can choose to lay it on their own, without the help of specialists. Also, any coating is suitable for a concrete floor. But it is good to look for experts to help when dealing with commercial concrete flooring.
3. Another main advantage of concrete is safe for health. It does not emit any harmful substances, so many people choose to use it on their floor.
4. Mould and dampness practically do not form on such a floor.
5. A variety of heat-insulating materials for floor insulation allows you to build a design with good indicators to prevent heat loss.
The installation of the commercial concrete flooring to be at its peak, high-quality waterproofing is required. If it is not fulfilled, there will be constant dampness in the rooms, which will negatively affect the interior decoration, interior items, and the microclimate of the room as a whole. For waterproofing concrete floors, you can use a simple plastic film 200 microns thick, waterproofing membranes, or any other type of waterproofing roll materials. It should be noted that for high-quality waterproofing, the film will need to be laid in several layers, while other waterproofing materials can be laid in one layer.
The film and rolled waterproofing materials are put with an overlap of about 20 cm and fasten it with adhesive tape. Bring the edges to the walls with an inlet, so that they reach the zero mark, and glue the duct tape to the surface of the walls. In addition to waterproofing, the concrete floor should also be insulated.